SPEAKER CABLE WITH BANANA PLUGS/SPADE
The OFC Co-Axial Speaker Cable is a Stereo Audiophile terminated version and is sold as a terminated pair with banana plugs or spade plugs.
This is Professional studio monitoring and high-end recording cable with a coaxial construction.
Manufactured in OFC copper of size 2.0mm² ( #14AWG) this Speaker Cable is designed to mate with XLR/TS and SpeakOn Connectors
The Cable offers more dynamic representation to the conventional cables due to its construction and orientation
- All our custom hand made cables are professionally soldered with a Proprietary 4% Silver solder blend;
- The cable features a coaxial design (shield and central conductor) to provide a large conductor size and to optimize noise rejection and to minimize the possibility of emission of noise to the surrounds (due to induction), this coaxial design offers better quality signal transmission compared to standard Figure-8 and Twisted-Pair speaker cable. The shield, as well as the centre conductor, is 2mm square each (between 14 and 15 AWG), this cable is ultra-flexible and the overall diameter at 6.5mm, despite the large conductor size.
- Hooking up your home audio system will be a breeze with these cables.
Features of the OFC Co-Axial Speaker Cable
- Large conductor size of 2.0mm (close to #14AWG) despite small OD of 6.5mm (0.256″). (Same conductor size for both internal and external (shield) conductors.)
- Extremely low induction from outside and affection to outside.
- Neglex copper ofc conductors
Six Months Manufacturer's Warranty
Manufacturer’s Warranty covers only manufacturing defects. To claim warranty, please maintain a copy of your invoice and Contact Headgear Audio.
5FT, 10FT, 15FT
BANANA PLUGS, SPADE PLUGS
Mogami 3082, Belden 5100A
The cables feel premium and are a significant upgrade for my audio setup. They greatly complement some other upgrades that I’ve recently made to my audio chain
I ordered this cable after conducting some research on good speaker cables, it turned out to be suitable for my setup . I needed something solid for my B&W speakers . After using this headgear speaker cable ,the sound improved by atleast 20% in sound stage and clarity . the cable is very thick , i would've preferred something a bit more flexible . nevertheless im happy with my purchase. I plan to buy higher end speaker cables for my other speaker setups .