Returns & Exchanges
WARRANTY AND RETURNS POLICY
Please read carefully
Unfortunately as custom cables are made once an order is received and is made specifically for the customer to suite their needs, such as termination types, sleeving, splitter, length and such, we are unfortunately unable to accept any returns on any of our cables on the website. So when placing an order, please bare this in mind, there will be no exceptions to this.
DIY orders, such as plugs can be returned for a full refund, minus our shippings costs, but we cannot accept returns on wires, as these wires are cut to the customers specific requirements and as such, this is also considered a custom order and returns will not be accepted on this.
Returns need to be notified within 14 days of receipt, after which we will provide you will and RMA number and return details. The return shipping cost is the responsibility of the customer for unwanted goods.
- Any cable products purchased through us have a limited 6 months warranty, unless otherwise specified.
- All other products purchased through us have a limited 6 Months warranty or otherwise stated on product page.
- The warranty period is not extended if we repair or replace a warranted product or any parts.
What is covered by this limited warranty?
This limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in your products. This warranty is non-transferable.
What is NOT covered by this limited warranty?
This limited warranty does not cover:
- External causes such as accident, abuse, misuse, or problems with electrical power
- Unauthorized servicing
- Usage that is not in accordance with product specifications.
- Failure to follow the product instructions or failure to perform preventive maintenance
- Products with missing or altered service tags or serial numbers.
- Products for which we have not received payment.
- Products which are not provided by us (for example, drivers of reshelled earphone)
- Normal degradation in aesthetics.
- Return shipping costs from customer to us.
Can I just get a new cable instead of sending the faulty one back for repair?
No. We need to retrieve the faulty cable for assessment and subsequent repair work. We DO NOT provide free new cables for replacement (excluding DOA cases).
Earphone cable is a wear-and-tear item. The repair work is based on actual cable condition and may result in shorten of cable (to remove the damaged section).
Warranty repair does not deliver cable in brand new condition.
What shall I do if I need a warranty service?
Email email@example.com to request RMA, we will respond with return instructions.
After you receive your RMA, you must
- Return the product to us in its original or equivalent packaging.
- Prepay shipping charges, and insure the shipment or accept the risk if the product is lost or damaged in shipment.
What if my warranty has already expired? Can I still get the cable repaired?
For cables that are out of warranty period, we could still repair them case-by-case after assessing the cable condition. There will be a basic charge starting from 2000 RS which includes labour, parts as well as return registered mail shipping. The repair cost may be higher according to cable conditions, and will be assessed on order-basis and a quotation will be provided. No warranty for repair service.
How will the repaired product be returned to me?
The repaired product will be shipped back with a declaration of its original price. If you wish a lower declaration value, please let us know.
Where should I return the product to?
Please return your defective product to:
Gr. Floor, J.B. Nagar, Rajasthan CHS,
Andheri (East) Pin-400099