RCA Male TO RCA Male Coaxial Cable
Headgear Audio RCA To RCA digital coaxial cable is a superb cable for Coaxial audio input/output Interconnects, S/PDIF digital or digital video. Pure Patch RCA is made using stranded OFC conductors, wrapped in a dual version of our 100% coverage, Ultra-High-density shield. The result of this unique construction is dead quiet and tonally neutral signal transfer for audio, with stable 75 ohm impedance for S/PDIF and video.
- Made using stranded OFC conductors
- 100% coverage, Ultra-High-density shield
- Dead quiet and tonally neutral
- Stable 75 ohm impedance
- Extremely high abrasion resistance and tensile strength.
- Braided sleeving has self-extinguishing properties opposing to Nylon materials, which can burn suddenly and quickly.
- These Sleevng fibres are water repellent, stain resistant and - when exposed to UV daylight - will keep their color quality and material structure intact, opposing to "cotton style" Nylon based materials.
- These cable sleeves are ready for extreme environments. Our materials withstand temperatures from -58°C to +155°C. Short term peaks of 215°C can also be handled without structural degradation.
Six Months Manufacturer's Warranty
Manufacturer’s Warranty covers only manufacturing defects. To claim warranty, please maintain a copy of your invoice and Contact Headgear Audio.
5ft, 10ft, 15ft