Headphone Stand- Vintage
“GOOD THINGS HUNT IN PAIRS as they say. The cables being subjected to a lot of stress because of constant handling need something to rest smugly on. For that we have come out with exquisitely crafted stands from Natural wood. These stands beautify the display of the headphones besides making the desk clutter-free.
The Vintage Stand allows you to proudly display your headphones on a designer wood headphone stand. For use at home, work, and the office."
- ♫ Material: Made of Natural wood, smooth, comfortable, and environmentally friendly
- ♫ Stable: The stand is sturdy and with rubber feet on the base to keep it from sliding on smooth surfaces.
- ♬Compatibility: Fits to all sizes and brands of the headphones. Stands stably on the desk surface.
- Notice: Due to the inconsistent nature of the materials and hand-made process, these specifications may slightly vary for each product.
- Wood grain is different for each product and may contain some knots or natural smudges.
“Carved from solid Natural wood ,This high quality, sophisticated, designer headphone stand is made in India & for use at home and the office plus it’s sure to keep your headphones in top shape, on display & ready for use.
The flat surfaces of the Omega headphone stand helps prolong the life of your headphones by exerting even pressure to the earpads which will help keep their shape much longer.
It is large enough to support larger headphones like a Sennheiser HD800, Audeze LCD-X or LCD-3, HiFiMan HE-1000, or the round models by STAX as well.
• fits most headphones
• has even pressure for the earpads
• will not stretch your headphones
An excellent headphone stand made from high-quality premium wood and hand-polished to get the proper vintage look and feel. Its got the proper heft and can accommodate the head phone and is heavy enough not to tip over when you take out the headphones. The base pads keep it from slipping and sliding. The top being curved, keep the headphone in place properly and the width does not put any pressure on the ear pad too, and no stretch on the headbands either. All in all and excellent buy and I am very happy with the purchase. The look with get better as it ages and will last a long long time. Lastly a big thanks to Pradeep from Headgear Audio who helped me with the purchase and prompt and regular updates on the shipping.