Headphone Stand- Omega
GOOD THINGS HUNT IN PAIRS as they say. The cables being subjected to a lot of stress because of constant handling need something to rest smugly on. For that we have come out with exquisitely crafted stands from Natural wood. These stands beautify the display of the headphones besides making the desk clutter-free.
The Omega Headphone Stand allows you to proudly display your headphones on a designer wood headphone stand. For use at home, work, and the office!
- MATERIAL : “Carved from solid Natural wood ,This high quality, sophisticated, designer headphone stand is Made in INDIA & for use at home and the office plus it’s sure to keep your headphones in top shape, on display & ready for use.✔️
- HEADPHONE COMPATIBILITY: With enough load, this product can be used with all types of headphones, headsets, wireless earphones, gaming headsets, and more.Especially great for little larger gaming headsets and Bluetooth headphones.✔️
- STURDY: Made in solid wood to provide a safe and stable foundation for your headphones.✔️
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY MATERIAL: Environmentally friendly wood material makes it a unique decoration for home, office, studio, bedroom or next to your TV.✔️
- ⚠Notice: Due to the inconsistent nature of the materials and hand-made process, these specifications may slightly vary for each product. Wood grain is different for each product and may contain some knots or natural smudges.
- Dimensions: 4 x 5.75 x 10.5 in
- Footprint: 4 x 6 in
- Curve at widest point: 5 in
- Curve at narrowest point: 3 in
- Weight- 0.5kg
The Omega Headphone Stand is made of good quality wood. The proportions are just right for all of my headphones ( Audeze LCD 2C, Focal Celestee, Sony XM4, Audio Technica M50X, AKG K361, Jabra Evolve 40). The wood is finished well and it is well balanced. There are no rough sharp edges and it stands on my table sturdily without any wobble. The base of the stand is lined with felt material so it does not scratch my table. I recommend the Omega to those who like to take care of their headphones.
The stand is really beautiful and neatly furnished .. it's heavy, which is good to hold the headphone as well .. marvelous thing ..