Headphone Stand Hanger- Royal Shark Natural Wood
“GOOD THINGS HUNT IN PAIRS as they say. The cables being subjected to a lot of stress because of constant handling need something to rest smugly on. For that we have come out with exquisitely crafted stands from Natural wood. These stands beautify the display of the headphones besides making the desk clutter-free.
The Premium Royal Shark Headphone Stand allows you to proudly display your headphones on a designer wood headphone stand. For use at home, work, and the office."
- ♩ STURDY: Carved from Natural solid wood to provide a safe and stable foundation for your headphones.✔️
- ♪ MADE IN INDIA: This high quality, sophisticated, designer headphone stand is Made in INDIA.✔️
- ♪ HEADPHONE COMPATIBILITY: With enough load, this headphone stand can be used with all types of headphones, headsets, wireless earphones, gaming headsets, and more.Especially great for little larger gaming headsets and Bluetooth headphones.✔️
- ♫ STYLISH DESIGN: Give your headphones a stylish resting place and keep your workspace clean and organized.✔️
- ♪ ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY MATERIAL: Environmentally friendly wood material makes this headset holder a unique decoration for home, office, studio bedroom or next to your TV.✔️
- NOTE : This stand is carved from natural wood, knots and dark spots are inherent part of it, at some places uneven texture may appear.
- Dimensions: 4 x 5.75 x 10 in
- Footprint: 4 x 5.75 in
- Curve at widest point: 4.5 in
- Curve at narrowest point: 2.5 in
- Weight- 1.8kg
Carved from solid Natural Wood, the Royal Shark Headphone stand puts your headphones on full display while eliminating cable clutter on your desk. Narrower than the human head even at its widest point, the whale-shaped design allows your cans to rest snugly without adding extra tension—so the headband won’t stretch out over time. It’s sturdy enough to fit virtually all models,but maintains a relatively small footprint.
Very happy with this product perfect for my headphone it looks very classy thank you so much for this headstand