- Fix damaged 2.5mm / 3.5mm / 6.35mm/4 pin XLR jack connectors
- Change connector terminations on your old cable to fit your new IEM
- Solve intermittent sound issues when the wire around the jack is adjusted
- Upgrade your existing stock earphone/headphone connector
- Shorten headphone cable to desired length or replace stock connector
- Various choice of Professional Grade connectors
- Free assessment service if fault cannot be determined (Cable will be opened up to check internal wiring)
Price reflects the assumption that the headphone/earphone cable has only 3-4 individual wires.
More complex, third party cables that has 6 or more individual wires and/or constructed of Litz can increase cost up to 6000 Rs. due to the additional time and required materials and tools. Please contact us if you have such a third party cable in need of retermination prior to order for an accurate price quote, and if you have any questions or concerns.
Repair/Retermination service consists of the following:
- Verify and match wires and polarity
- Cut existing cable to desired length, if applicable.
- Install connector of choice.
- Verify and test wires and polarity
- Double heat shrink where applicable for durability.
- 90 day warranty on build and components (does not cover normal wear and tear or accidental damages but can be fixed at reasonable cost).
Process Steps after Purchase:
- Customer ships unit and assumes there are no driver issues. Please use some form of tracking with your paid postage.
- Unit is inspected. If inspection reveals driver issues, money is refunded, and customer chooses to have defective unit discarded or shipped back.
- Communicate on options, or any customize request(s) as well as any issues found during inspection.
- Finished earphone/earbud shipped to customer for FREE with tracking (within INDIA). International shipping is at cost.
- Due to the size and weight of headphones, for Priority shipping within INDIA, there’s a flat rate of 500 Rs.