ATHENA SILVER being most conductive wire, can be used for fast charging and data transfer.
- Connect a computer with a Type-C USB port (MacBook, Chromebook Pixel, Galaxy Note 7, etc.) to a Micro-B USB 2.0 enabled device
- Offers reliable connectivity for easy charging or syncing of a tablet, smartphone, digital camera, or legacy USB peripheral device with Micro USB
- Reversible design – easily insert the Type-C connector into any Type-C enabled device (does not matter which side is up)
- Type-C port is half the width and one-third the height of a standard USB-A connector (slightly larger compared to Lightning or Micro-USB ports)
Carefully hand-braided cable consists of 8 cores of AWG36 (0.127mm) HIGH Purity single crystal SPC with teflon insulation.
- There are 8 cores, each core contains 19 chapters x 0.12mm .
- Cables Soldered with Cardas ultra pure, Quad Eutectic solder for the perfect joining of connector to conductor.
- 6N silver transmits electrical signals faster and with less distortion than ordinary OFC wires.
High grade Teflon insulation gives a predominant air dielectric and is regarded as the best insulator for bare cable. Please note It is a balanced cable geometry that can be terminated for either single ended or balanced config. This cable can be configured in a variety of different ways. Please note that single ended signal connection can not be converted to balanced signal connection. As the grounds are tied in the single ended connector. Thus only pick this config if your amp has no single ended connection outputs.