- 2 Ft high-speed multi-shielded USB 2.0 A-Male to B-Male cable
- Connects mice, keyboards and speed-critical devices, such as external hard drives, printers and cameras to your computer
- Constructed with corrosion-resistant, gold-plated connectors for optimal signal clarity and shielding to minimize interference
Length 2 ft
Wire Single Crystal SPC Wire
Carefully hand-braided cable consists of 8 cores of AWG36 (0.127mm) HIGH Purity single crystal silver with teflon insulation.
- There are 8 cores, each core contains 19 chapters x 0.12mm .
- Cables Soldered with Cardas ultra pure, Quad Eutectic solder for the perfect joining of connector to conductor.
- 6N silver transmits electrical signals faster and with less distortion than ordinary OFC wires.
High grade Teflon insulation gives a predominant air dielectric and is regarded as the best insulator for bare cable. Please note It is a balanced cable geometry that can be terminated for either single ended or balanced config. This cable can be configured in a variety of different ways. Please note that single ended signal connection can not be converted to balanced signal connection. As the grounds are tied in the single ended connector. Thus only pick this config if your amp has no single ended connection outputs.