The Athena II Silver cable is a Bright in nature and improves the bass.The stock cable shows an average transparency in the midrange, while the Athena II silver has slightly more transparency.
It is a good fit if you want to enhance bass and clarity in your IEMs and do not want to add coloration. Furthermore, if you do not want to tip the IEM forward or back, then the Athena II silver is a wonderful choice.
- Wire Type - Silver Plated
- No of Wires - 4 (Round braiding)
- Wire Size - 36 AWG
- Wire Construction - OCC
- Overall Length - 1.2m
Wire Single Crystal Wire
Carefully handmade braided cable consists of 8 cores of AWG38 (0.1007mm) HIGH Purity OCC single crystal silver with teflon insulation.
- Terminated with beautiful gold plated 3.5mm Carbon plug with thermal adhesive and transparent heatshrink on one end.
- Gold plated 3.5mm connector on the other side applied firmly using thermal adhesive.
- Soldered with Cardas ultra pure, Quad Eutectic solder for the perfect joining of connector to conductor.
- 6N silver transmits electrical signals faster and with less distortion than ordinary OFC wires.
- High grade Teflon insulation gives a predominant air dielectric and is regarded as the best insulator for bare cable.