The 4.4 mm TRRRS Balanced Female to 3.5 mm TRS Single ended Male Adaptor makes it considerably easier for balanced audio enthusiasts to use their headphones with Single ended 3.5mm outputs; saving you the hassle of changing cables.
- 6N oxygen-free silver-plated copper cables for maximum conduction
- Teflon coating allows incredible flexibility
- Tough build quality and age resistant.
Length About 8 cm
Wire Single Crystal Wire
Carefully handmade braided cable consists of 8 cores of AWG36 (0.127mm) HIGH Purity single crystal silver with teflon insulation.
- Soldered with Cardas ultra pure, Quad Eutectic solder for the perfect joining of connector to conductor.
- 6N silver transmits electrical signals faster and with less distortion than ordinary OFC wires.
- High grade Teflon insulation gives a predominant air dielectric and is regarded as the best insulator for bare cable.
Six Months Manufacturer's Warranty
Manufacturer’s Warranty covers only manufacturing defects. To claim warranty, please maintain a copy of your invoice and Contact Headgear Audio.