4.4 mm TRRRS Balanced Female to 4 PIN XLR Balanced Male Adaptor
ENJOYMENT COMMENCES WITH ADAPTOR AT HAND
What if you have a 4.4mm balanced Pentaconn plug but a 4 PIN XLR jack? With this adaptor, you are free from replacing headphone cable when you want to use your balanced headphone on a device with 4 pin XLR headphone jack.
The 4PIN XLR male to 4.4mm balanced female TRRRS audio adapter cable makes it considerably easier for balanced audio enthusiasts to use their headphones with 4 PIN XLR outputs; saving you the hassle of changing cable.
Stunning Looks backed by impressive internals
- Handmade 4-wire braided Cable Adaptor
- Wire: 6N silver transmits electrical signals faster and with less distortion than ordinary OFC wires.
- Wire Insulation: High grade Teflon insulation gives a predominant air dielectric and is regarded as the best insulator for bare cable.
- Socket: 4.4mm Pentaconn gold plated balanced socket.
- Plug: 4 PIN XLR Neutrik Gold Plated Balanced Male
- Length: 13CM +/- 0.5CM
- Tough build quality and age resistant.
Both the 4.4mm female jack and 4 PIN XLR Neutrik male plug are gold plated. The cable is sleeved beautifully for smooth feel that captures the attention of onlookers. It has tough build quality and age resistant.
- Length About 15 cm
- AWG 26
- Conductor OFC
- Core 4
- Strands 30
I got this as part of my 4.4. Cable for Audeze. This ensure I can use it with My Jot.
Bought this during HGA's Black Friday sale. Many headphone amps lack 4.4mm output and have only 4-pin XLR - this adapter means that I don't have to worry about compatibility anymore. Quality is great as usual