Enjoyment commences With adaptor at Hand
What if you have a 4.4mm balanced Pentaconn plug but a 4 PIN XLR jack? With this adaptor, you are free from replacing headphone cable when you want to use your balanced headphone on a device with 4 pin XLR headphone jack.
The 4PIN XLR male to 4.4mm balanced female TRRRS audio adapter cable makes it considerably easier for balanced audio enthusiasts to use their headphones with 4 PIN XLR outputs; saving you the hassle of changing cable.
Stunning Looks backed by impressive internals
- Handmade 4-wire braided Cable Adaptor
- Wire: 6N silver transmits electrical signals faster and with less distortion than ordinary OFC wires.
- Wire Insulation: High grade Teflon insulation gives a predominant air dielectric and is regarded as the best insulator for bare cable.
- Socket: 4.4mm Pentaconn gold plated balanced socket.
- Plug: 4 PIN XLR Neutrik Gold Plated Balanced Male
- Length: 13CM +/- 0.5CM
- Tough build quality and age resistant.
Meticulous attention to style
Both the 4.4mm female jack and 4 PIN XLR Neutrik male plug are gold plated. The cable is sleeved beautifully for smooth feel that captures the attention of onlookers. It has tough build quality and age resistant.
The Advantage of being Short
This Adaptor is only 8cm long ( excluding the connectors on either side), combined with the added strength of quad braided wires, the short length of adaptor ensures your wire wont unnecessarily catch on surfaces and break, while bringing you closer to your music than ever.
Technical Information Diameter 3.8 Braiding Herringbone Length About 13 cm AWG 36 Core 8 Wire Single Crystal Wire Purity 6NOCC
Six Months Manufacturer's Warranty
Manufacturer’s Warranty covers only manufacturing defects. To claim warranty, please maintain a copy of your invoice and Contact Headgear Audio.
Custom built — 7-10 business day lead time.