The 2.5mm TRRS Balanced Female to 4.4 mm TRRRS Balanced Male Adaptor cable makes it considerably easier for balanced audio enthusiasts to use their headphones with 3.5mm outputs; saving you the hassle of changing cables.
- 6N oxygen-free silver-plated copper cables for maximum conduction
- Teflon coating allows incredible flexibility
- Tough build quality and age resistant.
Length About 5 cm
Wire Single Crystal Wire
Carefully handmade braided cable consists of 8 cores of AWG36 (0.127mm) HIGH Purity single crystal silver with teflon insulation.
- Soldered with Cardas ultra pure, Quad Eutectic solder for the perfect joining of connector to conductor.
- 6N silver transmits electrical signals faster and with less distortion than ordinary OFC wires.
- High grade Teflon insulation gives a predominant air dielectric and is regarded as the best insulator for bare cable.
Six Months Manufacturer's Warranty
Manufacturer’s Warranty covers only manufacturing defects. To claim warranty, please maintain a copy of your invoice and Contact Headgear Audio.