3.5 mm TRRS Balanced to 3.5 mm TRS Single Ended Adaptor
The ATHENA SILVER is a 3.5mm male to 3.5mm balanced female TRRS audio adapter cable that makes it considerably easier for balanced audio enthusiasts to use their headphones with 3.5mm outputs; saving you the hassle of changing cables.
- Connect 3.5mm headphone jacks to 3.5mm audio outputs
- 6N oxygen-free silver-plated copper cables for maximum conduction
- Teflon coating allows incredible flexibility
- Tough build quality and age resistant
Length About 5 cm
Wire Single Crystal Wire
Carefully hand-braided cable consists of 8 cores of AWG36 (0.127mm) HIGH Purity single crystal silver with teflon insulation.
- There are 8 cores, each core contains 19 chapters x 0.12mm .
- Cables Soldered with Cardas ultra pure, Quad Eutectic solder for the perfect joining of connector to conductor.
- 6N silver transmits electrical signals faster and with less distortion than ordinary OFC wires.
High grade Teflon insulation gives a predominant air dielectric and is regarded as the best insulator for bare cable. Please note It is a balanced cable geometry that can be terminated for either single ended or balanced config. This cable can be configured in a variety of different ways. Please note that single ended signal connection can not be converted to balanced signal connection. As the grounds are tied in the single ended connector. Thus only pick this config if your amp has no single ended connection outputs.
Six Months Manufacturer's Warranty
Manufacturer’s Warranty covers only manufacturing defects. To claim warranty, please maintain a copy of your invoice and Contact Headgear Audio.
I had some error in relaying my requirement. With Mr Verma's advice I was able to source right item. He was very helpful.. My equipment is operating superbly. Thank you so much.