The 4PIN XLR male to 2.5mm balanced female TRRS audio adapter cable makes it considerably easier for balanced audio enthusiasts to use their headphones with 4PIN XLR outputs; saving you the hassle of changing cable.
- Handmade 4-wire braided Cable Adaptor
- Wire: 6N silver transmits electrical signals faster and with less distortion than ordinary OFC wires.
- Wire Insulation: High grade Teflon insulation gives a predominant air dielectric and is regarded as the best insulator for bare cable.
- Socket: 2.5mm gold plated balanced socket.
- Plug: 4PIN NEUTRIK XLR gold plated balanced plug
- Length: 13CM +/- 0.5CM
- Tough build quality and age resistant.
Both the 2.5mm female jack and 4PIN Neutrik XLR Male plug are gold plated. The cable is sleeved beautifully for smooth feel that captures the attention of onlookers. It has tough build quality and age resistant.
Diameter 5 mm
Length About 13 cm
Six Months Manufacturer's Warranty
Manufacturer’s Warranty covers only manufacturing defects. To claim warranty, please maintain a copy of your invoice and Contact Headgear Audio.