The ATHENA SILVER is a 3.5mm male to 2.5mm balanced female TRRS audio adapter cable that makes it considerably easier for balanced audio enthusiasts to use their headphones with 3.5mm outputs; saving you the hassle of changing cables.
- Connect 2.5mm headphone jacks to 3.5mm audio output
- 6N oxygen-free silver-plated copper cables for maximum conduction
- Teflon coating allows incredible flexibility
- Tough build quality and age resistant.
Length About 5 cm
Wire Single Crystal Wire
Carefully handmade braided cable consists of 8 cores of AWG36 (0.127mm) HIGH Purity single crystal silver with teflon insulation.
- Terminated with beautiful gold plated 3.5mm Carbon plug with thermal adhesive and transparent heatshrink on one end.
- Gold plated 3.5mm connector on the other side applied firmly using thermal adhesive.
- Soldered with Cardas ultra pure, Quad Eutectic solder for the perfect joining of connector to conductor.
- 6N silver transmits electrical signals faster and with less distortion than ordinary OFC wires.
- High grade Teflon insulation gives a predominant air dielectric and is regarded as the best insulator for bare cable.