The ATHENA SILVER is a 3.5mm male to 2.5mm balanced female TRRS audio adapter cable that makes it considerably easier for balanced audio enthusiasts to use their headphones with 3.5mm outputs; saving you the hassle of changing cables.
- Connect 2.5mm headphone jacks to 3.5mm audio output
- 6N oxygen-free silver-plated copper cables for maximum conduction
- Teflon coating allows incredible flexibility
- Tough build quality and age resistant.
Enjoyment commences With adaptor at Hand
What if you have a 2.5mm balanced plug but a 3.5mm jack? With this adaptor, you are free from replacing headphone cable when you want to use your balanced headphone on a device with 3.5mm headphone jack.
Meticulous attention to style
Both the 2.5mm female jack and 2.5mm male plug are gold plated. The cable is sleeved beautifully for smooth feel that captures the attention of onlookers. It has tough build quality and age resistant.
The Advantage of being Short
Length About 5 cm
Wire Single Crystal Wire
Carefully handmade braided cable consists of 8 cores of AWG36 (0.127mm) HIGH Purity single crystal silver with teflon insulation.
- Terminated with beautiful gold plated 3.5mm Carbon plug with thermal adhesive and transparent heatshrink on one end.
- Gold plated 3.5mm connector on the other side applied firmly using thermal adhesive.
- Soldered with Cardas ultra pure, Quad Eutectic solder for the perfect joining of connector to conductor.
- 6N silver transmits electrical signals faster and with less distortion than ordinary OFC wires.
- High grade Teflon insulation gives a predominant air dielectric and is regarded as the best insulator for bare cable.
Six Months Manufacturer's Warranty
Manufacturer’s Warranty covers only manufacturing defects. To claim warranty, please maintain a copy of your invoice and Contact Headgear Audio.